1. The IN-WPBT70-UK is a Wall plate HDbaseT extender, HDMI/DP/VGA 3 input and 1 HDBaseT output.
2. It sends HDMI, audio, bi-directional RS232 and IR signals up to 230ft/70m over a single Cat6/6a cable.
3. It provides a RS232, IR in and out, audio embedded with VGA in front panel, users could switch sources with the front button or RS232 command. LED indicators show the status of each input.
4. There are 2 working modes for IN-WPBT70-UK, auto mode and manual mode. In auto mode, it will auto detect inputs, and switch to the latest connected source auto automatically. In manual mode, users have to switch to the connected source manually.
5. IN-WPBT70-US could be powered up by local supply or POC powered by remote receiver, there is an extra 24V power output if local power is not used.
▪ 1 x IN-WPBT70-US transmitter, aluminum housing
▪ 3 x Phoenix terminal
▪ 1 x User manual
HDMI/VGA/DP 3 in1 switcher wall plate with HDBaseT output
▪ HDBaseT technology，HDMI/VGA/DP 3 input switch to 1 HDBaseT output
▪ Support video resolution from 480P to 4K@60 4:2:0, support 3D video.
▪ Transmit 4K video up to 131ft/40m, 1080P video up to 230ft/70m with Cat6/6a cable
▪ Uncompressed video, bandwidth 10.2Gbps
▪ HDMI1.4, HDCP1.4 compliant
▪ Support bi-directional IR and RS232 control signal
▪ Support audio embedded and de-embedded
▪ Use the privately-owned DDC Emulation technology, improved compatibility.
▪ Firmware could be updated by Micro-USB
▪ Bi-direction POC (power over cable) 24V, one power supply for Tx or Rx