The EXBT-70 extender can send HDMI, audio, and bi-directional RS232 and IR signals up to 230ft/70m over a single Cat6/6a cable. It provides an economical and effective way for extending HDMI 4K ultra HD with embedded multi-channel audio from HDMI sources. In addition, both transmitter and receiver can send power over cable to the other end. The compact enclosure size and remote power capability make EXBT-70 ideal for discreet placement behind flat-panel displays, or wherever needed to meet installation requirements.
▪ 1x EXBT70S transmitter, aluminum housing
▪ 1x EXBT70S receiver, aluminum housing
▪ 1x DC 24V 0.75A power supply with universal plugs, US efficiency VI
▪ 2x Pair of wall/table mount ears
▪ 8x Piece of screws for mount ears
▪ 8x Piece of rubber cushions
1). Incorporates HDBaseT technology
2). Extends 1080P up to 70m and 4K UHD up to 40m over cat6/7 cable.
3). Support 3840x2160@30Hz 4:4:4, 4096x2160@24Hz 4:4:4, and 4K@60Hz 4:2:0
5). HDCP2.2 compliant Supports
6). Support bi-directional IR and RS232 pass through
7). Support POC 24V bi-directional power supply